Image Map

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Painted Cookies {baby announcement}

So,  I've only done a few painted cookies (my first set here), and I was so happy to do an order of all painted cookies! I really want to start painting more, it's fun and its also SOOO nice because you only have to make white royal icing instead of 10 different colors!! Woot woot, I was sure happy about that!

These were for a women who is having her third baby and wanted to announce it to her husband in a fun way. Such a great idea!! 


The 'I'm Pregnant' cookie..


The painted due date and mini onsie with a duck. I really love mini cookies by the way, they are adorable! 


Of course a cookie with a painted stork, this was my faveee!




I'm a dummy and didn't get a picture of this entire cookie, BUUUT it said "& Then There Were 3"


Can't wait to do more painted cookies in the future! Thank you Eliza for your order!!

More cookies coming this week

No comments: